Friday, January 27, 2017

Cats

I finally got to see the Jellicle Ball in person! It was magnificent! Aaron thoroughly enjoyed it as well. Still days later he talked about the show and I was able to put the Cast recording on and he didn't protest. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing this live and it brought back a lot of memories. 
 
The show is the same no matter when you see it so it is hard for me to find modern pictures. It's so 80's looking, I love it. The only complaint I had had nothing to do with the show but rather the audience. Do not bring children to Cats. It's confusing and they will be bored. They are rude, and you are an asshole if you make others have to deal with your snotty ass kids.
We had great seats in the mezzanine, right on the aisle, row F. It was broadway week so it was 2 for 1. I'd totally do it again for that price.



No comments:

Post a Comment